Popular Posts

My Other Abodes

Also can be found lurking around here:
http://www.facebook.com/mrjohnback

Or on Twitter:
(@mrjohnaback)

Check them out and like/follow at will!

Other Blogs I Like

Powered by Blogger.
Friday 25 January 2013
This could be a really awkward moment where the skies open up to reveal the lazy, unreliable male that I am. But let's not!

As you may have noticed (those who have been around for a while, that is), I'm trialling a few different things for the blog. At the moment, I'm looking for a new design and figuring out how to add extra pages to give you guys some stories/poems to read. Writers tend to avoid posting their work on blogs, etc. There are a few good reasons for that. However, I've basically decided that none of them are relevant to me as a start-up writer, so I'm totally willing to put a few things up with absolutely no monetary reward. So look forward to that!

Hopefully it will only take me a few weeks to figure it all out. In the meantime, I'll try to blog more regularly... although that requires me to figure out what the purpose of this blog is... and that's not particularly easy right now... Onwards!

Cheers,
John Back, the stranger

0 comments: